2014년 1월 10일 금요일

Self Intro the 3 things about me

                                                 Self introduction

Hello!! Thank you to come to my blog. This is a first that I 'am Writing a things in my blog. I'am little happy that some one will see my blog.Now I will introduce my self. My name is Park tae hyun. And I have one little sister and she is 9 and her name is park ju wu.
Now I will write myself.


First thing about me is I love to making a crystal puzzle I am happy when I am doing a crystal puzzle. And If I finish a crystal puzzle I am very happy that I completed it . I already did 8 crystals puzzles, 6 was 100 pieces and 2 was 50 pieces.


Second my favorite food is beef because beef is very tasty.
And specially I love a "barbequ" 

And lastly my favorite country is France because France has very many fantastic places like Eiffel tower, and France's food is very tasty like pizza, ice cream. And I love France because there are many sights.

And you can find these pictures in Doopedia, and Google.
THANK YOU TO READING MY BLOG!!!!!




                                                                                                                                                                               

댓글 1개:

  1. You like puzzles? Last week, three PAs living in 6th floor finished a 1000 pieces puzzle. They are planning to frame the puzzle this week. I tried to help them out, but I did not help very much.
    I love your self-introduction! It is good that you put pictures to help the readers understand you better.

    답글삭제